Many ways lead to Lütetsburg!
You have the possibility to park at different places. Please check the descriptions of your accommodation to see if parking is possible directly at the house.
- Take the A 28 (coming from Bremen/ Oldenburg) or the A 31 (coming from Dortmund) to the Leer junction
- Turn off onto A 31 towards Emden/Norddeich
- Leave the motorway at exit Emden Nord (direction Norden/Norddeich)
- Turn right on the B 210 towards Aurich/Norddeich
- In Georgsheil turn left towards north/north dike onto the B 72
- Turn right north towards Hage/Esens/Schloss Lütetsburg
- At the roundabout follow the signs to Lütetsburg Castle
- At the end of the village Lütetsburg the entrance of the castle park is on the right side, opposite you will find our office.
Take the Deutsche Bahn (German Railway) to Bahnhof Norden and then the Weser-Ems Bus to the stop “Schloss Lütetsburg”.
For more detailed information, please refer to the websites of Deutsche Bahn and Weser-Ems Bus.
On the old coastal railway line north – Lütetsburg – Hage – Westerende – Dornum (and back) you can take the museum railway at a leisurely pace to the castle park. You can find the timetable under “Calendar of Events” on the following website: